Toute l'équipe du Staff de la th3fr3nchkill3r vous souhaite la Bienvenue Index du Forum

Toute l'équipe du Staff de la th3fr3nchkill3r vous souhaite la Bienvenue

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Forum de la th3fr3nchkill3r 
[HQ] Test Driven Web@Development With Python

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Toute l'équipe du Staff de la th3fr3nchkill3r vous souhaite la Bienvenue Index du Forum -> . : Divers : . -> Autres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
betsire

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Test Driven Web@Development With Python Répondre en citant

Test Driven Web Development With Python > shorl.com/dastamobagrifro

Test Driven Web Development With Python

10cf746e54
.. Colophon The animal on the cover of Test-Driven Development with Python is a cashmere goat. At random: "But we won't do them [refactoring] right away, because right now our application is in a broken state." Again: The author's thinking out loud about why you'd tend to Model Layer validation rather than towards a plethora of form validation. Enjoyed the humor and love the testing goat.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this review11/5/2014(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)5.0Good balance: big ideas and datail ByJack of All Tradesfrom UKAbout Me Developer, Educator, MakerProsAccurateConciseEasy to understandHelpful examplesWell-writtenConsBest UsesIntermediateComments about oreilly Test-Driven Development with Python:I really appreciate the author's attention to detail. All trademarks and registered trademarks appearing on oreilly.com are the property of their respective owners.. More information is available with DEBUG=True.. That being said, it is now quite entangled with web development and Django.These are two topics I am actually interested in; however, there are many good volumes dealing with both topics while there are very few (python-specific) testing volumes. and a very *enjoyable* read!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend(2 of 2 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this review7/30/2014(5 of 11 customers found this review helpful)3.0Transmogrification in Progress ByStephenfrom Lawrence, KSAbout Me Developer, Maker, Perl's Evil Ex, SysadminProsAccurateHelpful examplesConsThe Scope Has CreptBest UsesComments about oreilly Test-Driven Development with Python:TL;DR: This might not be the droid you are looking for.I purchased this book as an Oreilly/pre-release/early-beta volume--python testing and TDD being things that I am interested in as my python skills mature.The title indicates that this is (should be) just the volume to seek out for such topics, and, early on, it was.

But, It is very hard to find the practical books using multiple tools like this. Titles Log In / Sign Up About sorted by: Relevance Author(s) Title returning 5 10 20 values at a time. Watch any lesson now! During our 10 day free trial all courses are unlocked. Great introduction to Django, and TDD if you're not already into it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend(1 of 1 customers found this review helpful)Was this review helpful?Yes/No-You may also flag this reviewDisplaying reviews 1-10Back to topPrevious Next Immediate Access - Go Digitalwhat's this? Ebook: $35.99 Formats: DAISY, ePub, Mobi, PDF Print & Ebook: $49.49 Print: $44.99 Safari Books Online - Read now > Essential Links Download Example Code Register Your Book Discussion Forum View/Submit Errata Media Praise Ask a Question Bulk Discounts & Licensing Twitter YouTube Slideshare Facebook Google Plus RSS View All RSS Feeds > 2016, O'Reilly Media, Inc. Both males and females have horns, which serve to keep the animals cool in summer and provide the goats owners with effective handles during farming activities. Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. It was also rough--the text walked a bit like Frankenstein's monster; however, it was on topic.The text flow has tightened up and I believe this is the 2nd or 3rd (pre) release of this volume since I made the original purchase. I was hoping for a more specific treating of TDD in the python world. He now works at PythonAnywhere LLP, and spreads the gospel of TDD world-wide at talks, workshops and conferences, with all the passion and enthusiasm of a recent convert.

b o b nothin on you feat bruno marsmike oldfield light shadethe blacklist subthe league seasoncsi new york s08 hdtv xvidcloudy and the chance of meatballstwo worlds collidingmalayalam old moviesthe rise of james brownwomen seeking 2014

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 18:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Toute l'équipe du Staff de la th3fr3nchkill3r vous souhaite la Bienvenue Index du Forum -> . : Divers : . -> Autres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation